Property Manager, Salon Suite Locations in Metro-Atlanta
Job Title: Property Manager of Salon Suites
Position: Full Time
Salary range: $9.50/hour + 4% commission
Pearl Salon Suites are beauty services complexes. Pearl Salon Suites tenants include successful hair stylists, makeup artists, estheticians, lash technicians, massage therapists and barbers. Pearl Salon Suites provides a relaxing and professional atmosphere for its tenants and their customers.
Oversee the daily operations of up to three complexes located in an assigned region, including oversight of maintenance and appearance standards.
- Identify and secure new tenants, includes overseeing the lease creation and renewal process.
- Ensure compliance to terms of leases, including analyzing site-specific problems.
- Develop and maintain professional partnerships; including distributors and educators. Cold calling is sometimes required.
- Keep track of facilities expenses, revenues, customer inquiries, and valuations.
- Make sound business decisions to help meet or exceed revenue goals.
- Build tenant loyalty by ensuring consistent operating conditions and providing new and appealing benefits.
- Encourage a positive atmosphere for tenants and their customers
- Respond to tenant questions in a prompt, courteous, and professional manner.
- Track, analyze, and prepare reports on cash flows.
- Meet accounting deadlines, including project and entity level financials and taxes
- Supervise and oversee maintenance and appearance standards.
- Ensure compliance of leases, including analyzing site-specific problems.
- Meet accounting deadlines, including project and entity level financials and taxes.
Other duties as necessary:
- Collect rental payments and create reports using spreadsheet
- Give private tours and lease suites
- Answer all phone calls and text messages
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Maintain a clean and professional environment
- Fulfil maintenance request and repairs as needed
- Be very active in company's social media presence
Required Education and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency in basic computer software such as Microsoft Office Suite
- Property Management: 1 year
- Sales/Marketing: 1 year
- Hospitality/Customer Service: 1 year
An equivalent combination of related education and experience may be considered.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Creative thinking
- Ability to get the job done under pressure
- Personable, diplomatic, tactful in resolving issues/conflict
- Tuesday through Saturday
- Must be able to commute between locations
- Some work from home acceptable
This position is ideal for someone who is:
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little supervision
- High stress tolerant -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail